Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What about a Breathing Building?

You may have noticed the breathing building on my website and are asking,
"would you be interested in a building I know about to make breathe?"

"Yes. I would. "
If you Know a building with a historic architectural nature that:

Is three or four stories tall

Has no more than three windows per floor

Is owned by a patron of the arts, or an art sympathizer, or someone just willing to have their building turned into art for a short duration.

If you are a Museum or Gallery whose facade might lend itself to breath.


Contact Me.
send location and images of proposed building to info@giannasio.info
Curators welcome.

I will consider your locating a suitable building participation in the process.

If you play a role in acquisition of a building for use I will consider this a collaboration.


Keep your eyes peeled join in the process.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You

No comments: